Saturday, April 18, 2015

Stop

I don't want to fly
Because then I can fall
I don't want help
Because then I feel small
I don't want to swim
Because then I can drown
I don't want to smile
Because then I can frown

I don't want to talk
Because then I can slip
I don't want your heart
Because then it might chip
I don't want to love
Because then I can hurt
I don't want to listen
Because you might be curt

I don't want to act
Because then I can fail
I don't want to try
But to no avail
I don't want to laugh
Because then I can stop
I don't want a bubble
Because then it can pop

I don't want to feel
Because then I can cry
I don't want to live
Because then I can die
I don't want to dream
Because then I can wake
I don't want your trust
Because then it might break

I don't want more time
Because then I can waste it
I don't want to start
Because
             then
                    I
                      can
                            quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment