Monday, May 4, 2015

For Too Long

Running, running
it's what I do best
I cannot stop
nor take a rest
for I have done
something terribly wrong
that's why I've been running
for so long

You're head you
would shake
if you learnt
of my mistake
for it is far too stupid
you see
my mistake is
I'm running from me

And I think I
always will
for as I run
I kill
the hearts of those
who love me
my own heart I
locked with a key

I started running
because I was scared
I was scared because I lost
the only one who cared
but now I have
nowhere to run
a thousand times
they shall shun

For as you know I've done
something terribly wrong
that something is
I've been running for far too long

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome yet sad lol, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete