Sunday, April 16, 2017

Speaking Of Things

A splash and a bang
A hug and a fang
You know my name
But you don't know my game

Spinning out rhymes
Not keeping up with the times
Of unrhymed verse
My gift and my curse

Lyrics stuck in my head
Keeping me awake in bed
But in the morning, where'd they go?
My pencil does not know

Speaking of things
And unfalled kings
Their followers risen
Puts them in a prison

My point here is
Don't too much enjoy the fizz
In the pop of life
In the end it cuts like a knife

As long as you pay
They can't take it away
But they can still glare
And say it's unfair

Life is a balancing act
Balance in my life has been lacked
And so I fall again and again
But I swear someday I will win

Oh, but isn't that convenient?
Ramrod straight splint
Holding my head high
Aside from when I bow it and cry

I do not know where to end
I do not know how to make a friend
Mystery upon mysteries
But for now the mystery of my words will freeze 

2 comments:

  1. Nice way of writing! & "about me" was alao written in a unique way.
    And 1 question,how your sidebar is viewed even in moble mode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! I'm glad you enjoyed them :) I have no idea why it's still viewed in mobile mode though; there's a setting on blogger you can change that will either make it so your format on your blog changes when viewed on a phone or make it still look like it does when viewed on a cp. I'm fairly certain that I have mobile mode on, so . . . Does that help?

    ReplyDelete