Sunday, November 12, 2017

Unwell

There's no method to my madness
No reason in my rhyme
You're running out of patience
And I'm running out of time

In this dance of life
I spin and I fall down
I lost my ignorance
And you lost your crown

But what do you make of me?
Who do you think I am?
You discovered a slyness
And I uncovered your sham

I swear I'm not crazy
Just a little unwell
I may have went in circles
But you're the one that fell


There's no crazy in my madness
No rhythm in my rhyme
You've lost your patience
And I'm out of time

In this dance of death
I stop and I fall down
Have you ever been ignorant?
Have you ever been made to frown?

But what am I to make of you?
Just who do you think you are?
Any method for your means
And still you didn't get far

You swear you're not crazy
But you're more than a little unwell
So I'll circle away from you
As you fall into hell

5 comments:

  1. Wow, very intrigued by this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -
    I looove to giveth unto thee ideas -
    thots you never thot of:
    the picturesque protagonist,
    par excellence, the non-perishables,
    the luxurious ditzy-glitz, generous, undiluted expansion of the bizarre.
    Yes, dear, the epic endorphins -
    an open door2an onomatopoeia vernacular,
    a high-flying, barnstormin summersaults,
    toxic firewurks from yeee-haw KS
    taking YOU in a completely new direction
    than where you had originally planned!!
    O! the mind doth boggle, lil one!!

    Q: Why else does a moth fly from the night to a bold, attractive candle Light?
    A: Dont let His extravagant
    brilliance be extinguished, earthling.
    You're creative, yes?
    Then, fly-away with U.S. to the antidote.

    Whether U obtain morality4mortality to
    wiseabove or just glean tantalizing
    specimens 4 thy next, best seller...
    yes, yes, I do realize my penname is
    quite morbid, yet, you shall find on our
    22ish blogs a lotta (subliminal) moxie
    which has taken this sinFULL mortal
    yeeers to accumulate N compile. Whew.
    Literally yeeeeeeeeers.
    Yeeeeers upon yeeeeers.
    Nevertheless, my just N fair liege,
    I lay it all out for you, dear,
    with onomatopoeia, All-Star-Oxygems...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool poem; it's intriguing and I enjoyed reading it, but I have no idea why you wrote it here . . .

      Delete
  3. 0_e I wasn't the first
    (his poem was bad but mine is still worse)
    his words are colored fireworks
    chaos pictures, hectic verse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for my grievous crime,
      I was just too surprised at the time.
      when I recognized his poem's wit,
      and ignored your poems brilliance.
      This poem is perhaps my favorite one
      Though I love each one you've done.

      Delete