Monday, March 30, 2015

For - Prince Charming


                                                                               I

    Dear Prince Charming, I find it quite alarming that you have yet to find my rose covered castle.  Was it too much of a hassle?
     I've been asleep for a hundred years, but I still have ears!  So do not gag when you see the hundred years worth of dust on me.

                                                                               II

     Prince, my dear, don't you see my step mother leer?
     She's turned me into a slave; oh, the pain!  She's driving me insane!  So do return my shoe, and then I'll marry you.  Even though we've only had a dance; you're a prince, so I'll give you a chance.

                                                                              III

     Dear Prince, you got thrown out of my tower!  Why did you just cower?  When you found me you should have set me free!
     Luckily for you my tears heel.  Ashamed is what you should feel!  Getting saved by a damsel in distress!  Leaving me to pick up the mess!

                                                                              IV

     Dear Charming, I don't know you very well.  But what the hell?  Kiss me and I'm yours.  I'm pretty and good with chores.
     I'm never eating an apple again!  That queen will not win!
     All these dwarfs are too much of a hassle, so kiss me and let's go to your castle.

                                                                              V

     Charming, won't you listen to me?!  I can now speak freely, but you don't seem to hear a word I say!  Daddy told me I'd pay.
     I want to go home!  But on land I'm forced to live and roam. Oh, how I miss the ocean blue!  Why'd I bother marrying you?

No comments:

Post a Comment