Monday, August 24, 2015

Only You

Swallow the doubt.
Force a smile.
Hold my tongue
for more than a while.
But inside I'm drowning
and it's just not fair
that nobody notices
and no one seems to care.
I need some help.
Someone to understand.
But when I reach out
no one takes my hand.
I smile now
because maybe then
people will like me
and I can win.

Work all day.
Cry all night.
Feel so low.
Can't stand up and fight.
Feel like a stranger
in my own home.
Feel let down.
Got no where to roam
where I can be me
through and through.
Feel like a slave.
I'm so blue.
Feel like a monster.
I need to run away
but only you
understand why I can't stay.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog, I will definitely be visiting it again!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was most beautiful post I have ever read...Love ur writtings.

    ReplyDelete